Description of the mission
SING is recruiting a Promotion, Marketing and Development Manager. The overall objective of the mission is to assist SING's General Management in the execution and monitoring of marketing and sales activities. Your missions will be to:
Define and implement the development strategy
- The Community Developer plays the role of a product manager towards the SING SA community and its incubator. He or she must therefore undertake all the actions necessary for the development of the community, which must result in the multiplication of members and the increase in everyone's activity.
Representing members of the community and public relations
- The Community Developer will be the spokesperson for the members of the community or communities for which it is responsible towards the various functional teams within the site (DG, Technical Manager, Programme Manager, Office Manager)
- Develop a communication policy by defining and analysing the target audience upstream, then by working downstream to determine the best tools for action (posters, television, radio, newspapers, etc.) and for a particular type of customer
- Set up the means of communication: organise a trade fair, an exhibition, work on an advertising spot, participate in an initiative or radio and other initiatives
- Analyse the competition and determine the best actions to replace it
- Define and strengthen the company's image. The external relations manager must define the company's priorities, make them known to the client but above all make them attractive and positive
- Organize themselves with external companies working in collaboration with their company. Being in constant contact with the media, the Community Developer must be able to work with advertising agencies or newspapers.
Work with community managers
- Ensures the follow-up of the editorial calendar and the follow-up of the results
- Collaborates with the Community manager(s) in the development and execution of communication campaigns
- Ensures the reliability of the information disseminated by the Community manager
- Supports the Community Manager(s) in the production of content
- Seeks prestigious guests or experts to participate occasionally in the life of the community, he also often plays the role of moderator moderator of chats or event forums
Analyze the activity
- Community Developer analyzes the activity of his community and eventually conducts qualitative and quantitative surveys among members
Animates the community and manage its members
- Community Developer is in charge of establishing a program to encourage and retain the most active members of the community
Monitor the community tools
The person in charge must follow the evolution of the community tools to optimize the choices made and meet the new needs of the members.
How to apply
You recognize yourself in the description of our job offer? Do you have the skills and qualities required to become our new head of promotion, marketing and development? Send us at email@example.com and a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Your updated resume
- A cover letter
- Copies of your diplomas
- The subject of your e-mail must be the following: Application Marketing Manager at SING SA. Any application that does not contain these documents or is not sent to both addresses will not be considered.