Join Pivot 4.0, the first 100% dedicated digital incubator in Central Africa and take advantage of all the necessary tools to successfully develop your startup.
Successfully transition to digital and always stay ahead of the competition with the right expertise in innovation.
A quick reminder on the Innovation 4.0 Cohort:
This is a support program for the execution of innovative digital projects. The objective of the program is to select promising startups who will follow a rigorous restructuring and managed management process aimed at optimizing their financial, commercial and economic results. These startups receive tailor-made support from experts in innovation, development and business management. At the end of this acceleration program, deserving startups can claim funding to cover their operating expenses over 1 to 2 years.
The innovation 4.0 cohort program is:
• 200 hours of execution support of project
• 50 h of mentoring
• 21 h of training
• 1 friendly workspace
After several months of monitoring and training both theoretical and practical on topics such as marketing / segmentation, fundraising, distribution channels / Production / Communication or even the legal framework of companies, the 8 startups that had integrated this acceleration program are invited to SING for the launching ceremony of the 2nd edition of the Cohorte Innovation 4.0 program. This ceremony is intended to be a passing of witnesses to the new beneficiaries of the acceleration program.
After the launch of a call for projects followed by several selection steps (pitch, training in business model canvas, lean start up), 6 new startups join the cohort innovation 4.0 program.
EKENA - Platform for purchasing transport tickets road and maritime online
IDENTITY - E-security application allowing the user to broadcast alerts in case of danger
GLORIOUS WEDDING - Application for organizing weddings
NOTARIUM - Application allowing to connect notaries and their potential customers
TEAM EASYTAX - Platform giving the possibility for companies to access their tax information remotely
WEBS CARS - Carpool application During the ceremony, startups from the first cohort received their participation certificates.
Some of them will continue their incubation within SING for 1 to 2 years, during which time SING will support them in fundraising and may take participations.
As a reminder, the projects from the first cohort are as follows:
- WAGUI: An application grouping agricultural advice in local languages, the rental of small agricultural equipment and the financing of crops. It can be used as an intermediary between buyers and producers of agricultural products.
- MY INSURANCE: Software dedicated to professionals in the insurance sector that allows insurance underwriting online (from their phone or computer) 24/7. /7.
- CA PAY: A mass salary payment solution for companies with unbanked employees and rights holders.
- ATACE HANDI: The Atace Handi application allows you to benefit from training offers sponsored by corporate citizens to thousands of disabled people
- ULTIMATE CRM: An application allowing to improve the sales force in the prospecting phase of companies and to follow up with sales representatives in the field.
- PERFORMIX: The M + mobile application is a commercial management solution for supply of products remotely from commercial structures to wholesalers.
- PANAFRICOM: Application of videoconferencing this with remote and simultaneous translation in several languages, useful especially for online universities and distance learning.
- OREMA: A digital solution that allows remote management and intervention on a prepaid electricity meter from a mobile application and a web platform.